These three dehydrators, in sizes from 150 litres to 500 litres, are designed and manufactured by Thermoline to store volatile materials such as bitumen, paint or varnish. This range is built to the Australian Standard AS1681-2002.
All three models have a stainless-steel interior with colorbond exterior, are fully insulated with high grade fibreglass and have long life fan motors and heating elements. These models also feature energy efficient digital control technology.
• Stainless steel internal liner for easy and quick cleaning
• Positive and continuous minimum ventilation
• Inbuilt purge timer removes volatile vapours
• Built to the Australian Standard AS1681-2002
• Digital display of internal and control temperatures
• Removable or adjustable chrome plated shelving
• Air handling systems provides controlled heated air across each shelf position
• Corrosion resistant heating element ensures long life
• Adjustable fresh air inlet and adjustable exhaust outlet
• Australian Made