Thermoline’s premium ovens are designed and manufactured in Australia for all non-critical laboratory and light industrial functions. This range includes seven models, one which has an optional +300°C maximum operating temperature. These models are very well engineered making them reliable and long lasting. Custom models are also available should a chamber that isn’t in our standard range be required.
All models have a stainless steel inner liner, are fully insulated using high grade fibreglass, have electronic switching heating elements, industrial design positive door latches, silicon door gaskets and industrial type K thermocouple sensors.
Note: Models TO-152G and TOH-152G have an exposed heating element located at the base of the chamber.
• Energy efficient digital control technology
• Long life high speed fan motors
• Adjustable chrome plated shelving
• Custom designed air handling system to provide heated air across each shelf position (fan forced models only)
• Adjustable air exhaust outlet
• Control accuracy better then ±0.25°C
• Chamber spatial variation at 100°C of ±2°C (with unloaded shelves and excludes gravity model)
• Optional +300°C temperature on TOH-152G/F models
• Australian Made