Temperature is precisely controlled electronically at +5°C in ambient temperature up to 32°C. The digital display incorporates high (+8°C) and low (+2°C) temperature alarms, which emit visual and audible signals to notify the operator when an alarm has been activated. Connection to a building management system (BMS) is available as an optional extra.
A low temperature, protective, cut-out (LTPC) can be fitted on request to prevent products inside the refrigerator from freezing (particularly important for the storage of vaccines). This independent device will turn off the refrigeration system should the control fail in the cooling mode.
- Internal Forced Air Flow
- Digital Temperature Display with High and Low Temperature Alarms
- Max/Min Temperature Logging
- Internal Light
- Cable/Monitoring Port Hole
- Door Key Lock
- Frost Free Operation
- Adjustable/Removable Shelves
- TEPR-145 and TEPR-200 now feature BMS as standard
- Australian Made (except 145 and 200)