Thermoline Scientific have been designing and manufacturing plant growth cabinets for over 30 years in our Sydney, Australia factory. Our new and improved control system provides users with increased flexibility while maintaining a simple to use platform. The Climatron® Premium Series provides precise control of the chamber environment including temperature, humidity, CO² and lighting for the optimum growth of plant material.
The Climatron® Premium Series of Thermoline plant growth chambers are available in five separate sizes incorporating three different configurations. A single door, CLIMATRON-1260, double door CLIMATRON-2400 & CLIMATRON-2900, and the larger four door CLIMATRON-5000 and CLIMATRON-6000.
All Climatron® plant growth chambers can be used for agricultural and life science applications including, but not limited to, plant production, bio-engineering, soil and food sciences and research applications.
– Australian Made
– “Ezy-Lift” Hydraulic Adjustable Floor Level
– “Uni-Flow” perforated flooring
– 7″ colour touch screen control
– Five sizes available from 1260L up to 6000L
– LED Lighting options with dimming
• Temperature range +5°C to +45°C (Lights Off)
• Temperature range +5°C to +45°C (Lights On)
• CLIMATRON-1260 only: +10°C to +45°C (Lights On)
• CO² range up to 3000 PPM
• “Ezy-Lift” Hydraulic Adjustable Floor Level (with turn handle)
• “Uni-Flow” perforated flooring
• Growing volume from 1260 litres to 6000 litres
• Light intensity up to 1200μmols @ 1m from light source
• “Gro-Sensor” adjustable sensor box
• User friendly 7” colour touch screen