Designed and constructed in accordance with Australian Standards AS3864-2012 Medical refrigeration equipment – For the storage of blood and blood products, Part 1: Manufacturing requirements and AS ISO13485-2003 Quality management systems for medical devices.
Volume – 150L
Class – Under bench single door
Width – 1080mm
Depth – 775mm
Height – 825mm
Holds – 208 x 250mL blood bags or 450 x 450mL blood bags
Our range of Blood Product units are manufactured to the highest quality and include the following features:
- Operating internal temperature between 2.5oC and 5.5oC at all times
- Visual digital display of current temperature
- 7-day chart recorder with battery back-up
- Inbuilt electronic self-testing touch screen alarm system including:
- High temperature alarm (>5.5oC)
- Low temperature alarm (<2.5oC)
- Door open alarm (after 30 seconds)
- Power failure alarm
- Battery backup integrity check
- Alarm mute option, re-alarming in <20 minutes
- 304 stainless steel interior with stainless steel chemical resistant exterior
- Nylon non-marking castors with lock-in-place brakes
- Lockable exterior door/s with double glazed glass
- Internal self-closing Perspex doors
- Food grade poly-coated shelving
- Food grade vacuumed formed blood holding racks for each shelf
- Internal LED lighting with switch on front panel
- External independent temperature cable/probe port
- Super-flow cooling system
- Automatic defrost
- Australian Made
All units include a user friendly manual and documentation on performance as detailed in AS3864-2012 Medical refrigeration equipment – For the storage of blood and blood products, Part 1: Manufacturing requirements.
All units have a 12-month warranty on all parts and labour and a 5-year warranty on the compressor and sealed system (during normal business hours only).
CSK group are also an accredited calibration provider compliant to ISO/IEC 17025 meaning that we are certified to provide temperature monitoring and alarm system calibration, alarm reactivation testing and spatial distribution checks in accordance with AS 3864.2 which is a NATA requirement. After testing full documentation and certificates are provided for each unit tested.
On-site calibrations and spatial distribution checks in accordance with AS3864.2 can be arranged at an additional extra cost. We are also able to provide this service to all makes and models of blood fridges and plasma freezers, either as a one-off service or as part of a regular 6-monthly maintenance schedule in accordance with AS3864.2012.
These blood refrigerators are Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approved and have been included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG) under our client identification of 169409 and 169410.
Spare parts are readily available in Australia from local suppliers and distributors and CSK group offer full support as well as regular maintenance and service throughout our own Australia wide support and distribution network.